Hi guys! As usual, it has been awhile! And by awhile, I mean a month long silence. A couple of things have happened since my last post. Well, the big one is when my little friend called anxiety came to visit and decided to stay for a bit. And he is an exhausting guest. But yeah, we have to keep on keeping on, yes? On the upside my good friend Bliss came for a visit! And it lifted my spirits a great deal because she is awesome! We had a Farm Tour, had some organic chicken, and some banana split crepes! Luv ya gurl! Anyway, let’s talk about the movies I’ve seen since! I’ll do snippet reviews this time around.
- This wasn’t a collosal mess considering the ginormous amount of characters sharing the screen.
- Thanos was well crafted and thankfully not as annoying as Ultron, but needs a little more depth to gain solid empathy from me.
- It does go on for some time and feels a tad bloated, but whetever! It was FUN! Kevin Feige will always have my money every damn time.
Rating: 3/5 Stars
- Should have changed the title to Chewie and Solo: A Star Wars Heist Story because Chewie and Han’s dynamic was the best thing about this film, and the wookie deserves his name on that title! #wookieequality
- Dissappointed that it did not give any meaningful insight as to why Han Solo is the way he is. It merely showed the same old swaggering Han we know from previous movies, only in a younger man’s body. When it should have answered the question: How did our beloved scoundrel with a heart of gold, became a scoundrel with a heart of gold? It didn’t.
- I could watch Donald Glover as Lando Calrissian all day.
- Love the heists they conconcted
- Hated the ending (because Han would never let things go that easily. hmph!)
Rating: 3.5/5 Stars
- Well, the praises were well deserved.
- Was expecting it to be funnier, like more ha ha jokes, but hey, it is a lovely movie that made me feel flooffiesss snooglees wooglees gogoooms musheeeems poooms and bosshhhhhhmmsss. Figure that one out.
Rating: 4/5 Stars
- This is Mean Girls had Mean Girls been written blandly and executed poorly.
- The characters are too stereotypical for me to care about.
- Runs like a bad, unexciting, predictable Disney sitcom.
Rating: 1/5 Stars
- Stereotypical, predictable, shallow, sometimes offensive.
- Might hesitate having any young, impressionble person see this. This feels like a bad romance novel (there are good ones you know) from the olden dayz. But we are now, as the kids would say, woke. And the gender roles in this movie is problematic.
- The young leads are gorj and shiny as heck though, and had good chemistry. But we all know that ain’t enough to carry a film.
Rating: 1/5 Stars
I’ll talk about the TV stuff I’ve buried myself in, next time. Meanwhile, have you seen any of this movies? What did you think of them? Talk to me guys! And remember to always keep on no matter what.